Ice & Compression Wraps For Recovery On The Go
Saves your the trouble of preparing bags of ice every night, water dripping all over the place, or being stuck stationary for 15 minutes without being able to move. Moreover, it is versatile and can be used for different parts of your body. The Dr. Cool wrap can be used on your knee, elbow or thigh and can also be used as a dry compression wrap to support and protect your body. When you’re on the go, don’t forget to bring your Dr. Cool wrap.
The Small Dr. Cool wrap is 3″ while the Medium wrap is 4″.
- Chemical free cooling material keeps the wrap cold
- Designed to be used on wrist, ankle or head
- Made with an anchor hole to help with easy wrap on ankle and wrist (Not on the Large 6″ Wrap)
- Velcro® on end of wrap to keep it secure
- Recommended to prewash before ﬁrst use
- Machine washable
- Unroll the Dr.Cool wrap
- Wet the light blue area and let excess water drip off
- Roll the wrap back up and place in freezer for at least 20 minutes
- Wrap will be frosty but still pliable